Bunions are most painful body lumps that form at the base joint of the big toe. Bunions occur due to multiple reasons like uncomfortable footwear, inheritance and any injuries. The major things you must know about how to get rid of bunions.
When the bunions enlarge and swells, it creates a painful bump. Everyone may get affected due to bunions. Even Children might suffer from this health condition sometimes.
It is a common problem in women cause they wear uncomfortable heels and narrow shoes which is not good for the health of the shoes.
Also, people who have gout rheumatoid arthritis conditions, it often leads to the formation of the big toe. It causes disinformation and swelling of the joints.
How To Get Rid of Bunions (5 Proven Ways)
Most of the people prefer surgery to remove the bunions, but if you want to know how to get rid of bunions without surgery, you are in the right place.
- Bunion Treatment At Home
- Shrink Bunions Naturally
- Wearing The Right Kind of Shoes
- Get Rid of Bunions On The Pinky Toe
- Bunions Home Remedy
Following a few steps can help you get relieved from the bunions.
#1. Bunion Treatment At Home
#2. How To Shrink Bunions Naturally
Along with exercise, you can use these natural steps to reduce the pain and to shrink the bunions.
- Use a pack of ice cubes and place it over the bunions for ten to twenty minutes. Ice cubes decrease the pain and also numbs the feet area.
- Take a bowl of warm water and soak your feet in it for twenty minutes. Warm water has a natural power of absorbing the pain in bunions and gives you a temporary relief quickly.
- Take anti-inflammatory drugs or painkillers to get relieved from the pain.
- Apply relief gels on your bunions. These creams are available at drugstores. These els are made up of menthol and cooling ingredients that penetrate the skin and relieves quickly. Topical Analgesic has arnica and Aesculus hippocastanum that have anti-inflammatory properties. If you are thinking about how to prevent bunions from getting worse purchase these creams to solve your problem.
#3. Wear The Right Kind of Shoes
Choose the Right kind of shoes that fit you properly and makes your feet to feel comfortable. Wrong footwear is the primary cause for the formation of the bunions. Check whether the shoes fit correctly or not before making the purchase.
Choose a shoe that has less pressure inside and makes sure there is good space for your toes. Don’t forget to wear a bunion pad inside the shoe that prevents friction between your toes and feet.
So, next time you are worrying about how to get rid of bunions and corns, don’t forget to wear proper footwear.
#4. How To Get Rid of Bunions on Pinky Toe
Bunions not only effects the big toes, but it also affects pinky toe. Bunions formed on pinky toes are very painful cause it gets hits every time while you are walking. Do exercises or drugs to reduce pinky toe bunions.
#5. How To Get Rid of Bunions Home Remedy
Along with the steps, you need to make some changes in your lifestyle to reduce bunions. Try to walk on barefoot around your house which increases the blood circulation in your feet. Go outside and walk in public parks for some time.
If the bunions are getting worse, it is hard to walk on barefoot. So, make sure to take your precautions.
So, here is your ultimate guide about how to get rid of bunions. Do not neglect the formation of bunions cause it leads to surgery and painful removal procedure.
If the bunions keep getting back, you must consult Doctor to solve this problem.