Our feet enables us to walk properly, and they act as a support to our legs. The whole weight of our body results in less blood circulation and pressure upon our foot. The improper supply of the blood will cause dryness and lead to damaged skin. Does anyone know how to remove dead skin from feet? The revealed answer, The dead skin of your feet have to be removed regularly; otherwise, it results in cracked heels.
You should follow a proper procedure to exfoliate the dead skin cells without hurting your feet.
Here are some general methods to exfoliate as you don’t want your skin look lifeless.
How To Remove Dead Skin From Feet (Best Methods Ever!)
The dead callus can be removed through the exfoliating process, but before that, we need to soak the feet to soothe them. Soaking helps to break down the tough skin by making our work easy. An old truth brush can be used to remove dead skin cells of your foot daily after the bath.
There would be less accumulation of dead cells upon your if you exfoliate and moisturize them. But it will be a bit difficult to deal with tough skin if it gets much harder. Instead of piling up the dead skin it is advisable.
Lemon shows a magical effect on removing the unwanted skin from your foot. It’s acidic properties break down the tough skin. The bleaching property helps to remove dirt and helps to loosen the skin. Wash your foot after 15 minutes for best results. For thick dead skin removal, the following methods are used.
Foot Soak To Remove Dead Skin and Calluses
Soaking is the standard method followed to exfoliate the skin. It softens the dry areas of your skin and helps to reduce the pain of your cracked heels. Soaking in lukewarm water is always preferable as it gives quick results compared to ordinary water. Add three spoons of baking soda to the warm water and mix it well.
Soak your feet at least for ten minutes and later rinse it off. This soaking helps to heal the cracking areas and get back your original healthy feet.
Causes For Dead Skin Feet
- While coming to the causes of the dead skin, there are many. Our body loses millions and millions of skin cells each day, and if we neglect to remove these dead skin cells, they accumulate together and become a cause for lifeless skin. This can be observed clearly in the areas of our feet.
- Obesity sometimes becomes a cause for hardened heels as the pressure lays upon the feet.
- Lack of moisture also one of the causes of dead skin. The loss of water between the cells reduces the elasticity of them and thereby results in damaged skin.
- The third cause could be an improper circulation of blood. Sometimes the heart fails to pump blood to specific areas and the cells die due to lack of oxygen supply which leads to damaged skin.
- One should take proper care of our feet by scrubbing and moisturizing them on a regular basis, if not it can turn into a cause for your bad feet.
How To Remove Dead Skin From Feet Using Baking Soda
Baking soda gives the best solution to get soft baby feet. If the frequent application of moisturizer wouldn’t help to control the problem the better option you could make is baking soda. It has a special place in personal care as it gives useful results than other beauty products on the market.
Mix three-part of baking soda with one part of the water in a bowl. Apply this solution and gently rub it on your feet to how to remove dead skin from feet especially, concentrate on heels and calloused areas. Rinse it off after a few minutes and apply lotion to keep the foot moisturized.
How To Remove Dead Skin From Feet With A Razor
The razor acts hard upon the skin, and hence it is better to opt for natural ways to exfoliate your skin. If you are a busy person with no time and good at handling razor, you can opt for this method. All the razors do not act the same upon the skin; you should choose the razor which is mainly designed for this process. Pedi skin callus removers are available in the market, and they help you to clean your skin easily in time.
But one has to be extremely careful while handling the razor upon the skin. The angle of the razor should be horizontal, and no pressure is to be applied as we deal with the sensitive part.
How To Remove Dead Skin From Feet Using Home Remedies
To remove hard skin, a step by step procedure is necessary in case of using home remedies. Here are some medications to deal with the problem with home available items.
- Take half of the water in the bucket, add a little amount of shampoo to it along with few drops of lemon. Leave it for a good 15 minutes and then scrub the feet with a pumice stone gently. Pat dry and give it a lotion treatment.
- Mix half a cup of apple cider vinegar to the half bucket of lukewarm water, soak it for 20 min so that the callouses receive therapy. It relieves you even from stress and strain. Later on, exfoliate the skin with a loofah followed by lotion treatment.
How To Get Rid of Dead Skin Without Pumice Stone
There exist many alternatives to the pumice stone for the scrubbing process. They give equal results that a pumice stone does. A foot file can help you to deal with your rough skin. Unlike pumice stone, it can be used, by applying a little pressure. A foot file can help you go through your dry patches and smoothly exfoliate the skin.
If you do not prefer a foot file to scrub your feet, you can replace a loofah or an old toothbrush to rub your feet, They may not give such useful results compared to pumice stone but do the work up to some extent.
You may also like