If you are looking for a perfect “functional fitness shoe“, certainly you don’t have plenty of standard choices to pick from. Definitely, these are the best few branded ones – Reebok, Nike or the Inov8. Here, I am to share my experience with Inov8 F Lite 250 Review.
Of course, Reebok and Nike go pretty good, but when it’s about the one that is lightweight and flexible, Inov-8 Women’s F-Lite 250 Fitness Shoe has no competition.
It gives you a feeling as if you are minimally barefooted, so you can experience the ground and estimate if you are walking through the green patches of grass or over the rocky surfaces.
Inov8 F Lite 250 Review – The Perfect Cross Training Shoes
I have had an experience with the old 195s, which has now come up with a hell lot of improvements in the new inov8 F Lite 250 training shoe model.
It is sure to give an extremely exceptional feel to every first-time wearer such as me. With its amazing fit and eye-catching color combinations, it is sure to lure any buyer!
Inov8 F Lite 250 Specifications:
- Weight: 9oz
- Drop: 8mm
- Color: The classic Black and White
- Synthetic, imported and rubber sole.
- High-Performance Men’s Cross-Training Shoe
- A breathable mesh lining
- Reinforced Power Heel which is made 40% denser than that of the forefoot (a thicker, but more dense outsole), meant for weightlifting stability
- 360 Rope-Tec traction for super grip and burn protection on ropes (increased rope protection)
- Toe Bumper for protection from burpee fatigue
Sole and Upper:
The sole of the shoe is constructed with “functionality at its best” in mind. The shoe comes with flat traction. It is reinforced with an arch support segment of the sole that is meant for rope climbing and similar other tasks.
The upper of the shoe is made up of seamless material. Thus, it won’t cause any kind of trouble to you even if you have passed through 100 workouts. Inov8 F lite 250 review CrossFit is suitable for men and women both.
Comfort and fit:
You do not require to go either a half size up or down since the exact one would absolutely be the right fit for you. So, choosing the normal size would be the best pick for you. Even if the laces are held tightly and fix your foot firmly, you still do not need to worry about rooms to let your toe reside.
They are absolutely comfortable to wear on for a long span of time, and no matter how hard you try them out, they are strong enough to bear the wear and tear that you may do in the gym or for the purpose of weightlifting (particularly, the firm sole).
The versatility of the shoe makes it a perfect pick for the inov8 f lite 250 Cross Training Shoes and gym purpose (particularly the durable construction).
You may also like:
Things We Liked
- Response time: The weight and the outsole density ensure that the shoe reacts comparatively quite faster with your movements.
- Durability: This shoe is strong and durable enough to handle all sorts of abuses, be it in the gum, on the rocks or on the tracks.
- Precision: Different styles of fit; precision (narrow) and standard (wider) fits
- Agility: Meta-Flex™ technology that allows natural, unrestricted & multi-directional movements.
- Explosive speed: The Midfoot lockdown holds the foot of the wearer thereby securing it to the sole and ensuring that you are able to move faster with each and every single step.
- Style: A raised heel (a 17mm/.65″ heel); definitely, it makes the model even more stylish.
- Flexibility: Inov8 F Lite 250 is purposefully made for agile tasks.
- Metaflex grooves and their facia band: The former enhances the toe splay for running while the latter helps in providing stable energy through the midfoot while the wearer has been running.
Things We Didn’t Like
- It is not so great in wet conditions.
- Many complain about the weight since it is a little heavy.
- Too many color options not available.
Inov8 F Lite 250 Review by several customers over time, and after researching about the testimonial well, I did find out that this shoe is eligible to fit itself as one of the best models for weightlifting and exercises in the gym as well as running, though not very long distance. The classic color combo and the simple yet elegant design of this pair make it appear finer than ever!
The flexibility and the stability that it provides are sure to make it as an ideal choice for any second-guessing buyer. However, for the first time buyers, it would surely be a good try!